Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

So I've had a lot of things to focus on, which can be pretty overwhelming.

My roommates/boyfriend and I have been working on cleaning up the house and making it a better living environment.
We're also all working on becoming healthier...
But it can get kinda expensive. I know I've probably spent about the same on groceries, but lately it hasn't seemed that way. The only reason I care is because I'd rather the numbers be the same because rent is becoming a concern. It's hard to stay healthy with a low income. You have to remember to consider all of your mental and emotional needs outside of your physical. All of those things can become overwhelming. Not to mention you've got a home and your transportation/car to worry about. I'm going to try and take on more shifts at work, because I really need the money. I'm exhausted knowing that I'm practically unable to save anything. Every dollar I get seems to have a place to go before I can even use it. Most of the time I save what I have to afford eating, which is ridiculous in my opinion.

I'm working on: eating healthier, exercising more, getting a tan - basically trying to look and feel good. I'm working on a career too - which is unfortunate because it's practically nonexistent. I'm looking forward to seeing some progress in my life. I can definitely multi-task, my problem is motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment